1. Name and contact details of the controller and the company data protection officer
Kaiser Fototechnik GmbH & Co. KG
Im Kroetenteich 2
74722 Buchen / Germany
Tel. +49 (0)6281 407 0
The company data protection officer can be contaced at the above address, for the attention of Mr. Reinhard Mühlbauer, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the manner and purpose of its use
Visiting the website
When you visit the website www.kaiser-fototechnik.de the browser installed on your device automatically sends information to our website's server. This information is temporarily stored in a "log file". The following information is collected without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
• IP address of the requesting computer
• Date and time of access
• Name and URL of the requested file
• Accessing website (referrer URL)
• Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider
We process the above mentioned data for the following purposes:
• Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
• ensuring convenient use of our website,
• evaluation of system security and stability,
• for further administrative purposes.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only disclose your personal data to third parties if:
• You have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6(1)(1)(a) GDPR,
• disclosure pursuant to Art. 6(1)(1)(f) GDPR is necessary to establish, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection for not disclosing your data,
• in the event that there is a legal obligation for disclosure pursuant to Art. 6(1)(1)(c) GDPR,
• this is legally permissible and is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6(1)(1)(b) GDPR.
5. Plug-ins und tools
Our website uses plug-ins from YouTube's website which is operated by Google.
This website is operated by YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit
one of our pages equipped with a YouTube plug-in, a connection to the YouTube servers is established.
This will notify the YouTube server of which of our web pages you have visited.
If you are logged into your YouTube account, you allow YouTube to directly associate your browsing
habits with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
YouTube is used in the interest of providing our websites in an attractive manner.
This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6(1)(f) GDPR.
For more information on how YouTube interacts with user data, please refer to
6. Rights of the data subject
• to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDRP.
In particular, you may obtain information about the purposes of processing, the category of personal data,
the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned duration of
storage, the existence of the right to rectification, the right to erasure, the right to
restriction of processing, the right to object to processing, and the right to lodge a
complaint, the source of your data, if not collected by us, and the existence of automated
decision making, including profiling and, where applicable, meaningful information regarding the details thereof;
• in accordance with Art. 16 GDRP, to obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate or the completion of incomplete personal data stored by us;
• to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDRP, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to comply with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to establish, exercise or defend legal claims;
• in accordance with Art. 18 GDRP, to obtain restriction of processing of your personal data if you contest the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful, but you oppose the erasure of the data, and we no longer need the data, but you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDRP;
• in accordance with Art. 20 GDRP, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request its transmission to another controller;
• in accordance with Art. 7(3) GDRP, to withdraw the consent you have granted at any time. This means that we are no longer allowed to continue processing the data on which this consent is based in the future and
• to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 GDRP. You generally contact the supervisory authority responsible for your usual place of residence, workplace or our company headquarters.
7. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6(1)(1)(f) GDRP, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDRP, provided there are reasons for that result from your particular situation or you are objecting to direct advertising. In the regard to the latter you have a general right to object, which will be implemented without you providing details about your particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right to withdraw your consent or your right to object simply send an email to email@example.com.
8. Data Security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256 bit encryption, we use 128 bit v3 technology instead. You can recognize whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed padlock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser. We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.