We, the company Kaiser Fototechnik GmbH & Co. KG, take responsibility within the scope of our possibilities by considering the consequences of our entrepreneurial decisions and actions in legal, economic, technological as well as in social and ecological respects. All employees are committed to observing the provisions of this Code of Conduct. At the same time, we also ask our suppliers to comply with the principles laid down in this Code.
The following principles are established to ensure that we are not only commercially successful, but also aware of our responsibility to advocate sustainable and ethical business practices:
1. Compliance with the applicable laws and legal regulations of the countries in which we operate is a self-evident matter for us.
2. We pay attention to the health of our employees by taking appropriate measures, such as suitable workplace design, maintaining safety regulations, implementing pre-emptive controls, emergency measures and an accident reporting system, and providing access to clean sanitary facilities.
3. We respect and support the observance of
established human rights, respect the personal
dignity, privacy and personal rights of each individual, protect and grant
the right to freedom of opinion and
expression, and do not tolerate any unacceptable
treatment of employees.
Furthermore, we do not tolerate child labor, forced labor or any form of discrimination.
4. With regard to remuneration and working hours, we comply with the applicable laws.
5. We are committed to fair competition and do not tolerate corruption or bribery. We protect confidential information and respect intellectual property.
6. We process, store and protect personal data in accordance with the statutory regulations and protect the data of our customers and business partners.
7. We act in accordance with applicable laws and regulations to minimize negative impacts on the environment and pursue appropriate measures to improve environmental and climate protection.
8. We do not directly import conflict minerals and exercise due diligence to ensure that conflict minerals are not used in our products.
9. We expect our suppliers to comply with the principles of this Code of Conduct or to apply equal codes of conduct. We also encourage them to also enforce the contents of this Code of Conduct in their supply chains.
10. We design and manufacture our products in such a way that they do not create any dangers for people or property when used as intended. When selling and marketing our products, we provide comprehensive and relevant information.
11. We guarantee compliance with high quality standards for our products and services.
strive for transparency in our
business activities and communicate openly and honestly with our customers,
suppliers, users and employees.
Kaiser Fototechnik GmbH & Co. KG
- CEO -